2010-03-27

Doings and Such


Item 1: Today I gifted Kirsten's office-mate, Cristina, with "Sequential Life Onesies" that I made special:

There's Blue,

Red,

Lil' Frijole,

...and new character, Yeller.

Enjoy your maternity leave, Cristina. Kirsten and I wish for happiness and health for you and the lil' one.

Item 2: On top of moonlighting at Awesome Hospital and doing guest strips for better web comics, I've also been participating in a group called Twitter Art Jam. The group is the brainchild of Rusty Shackles, and issues a monthly challenge to artists. In January, we recreated posters for our favorite movies. February saw us putting our own take on a favorite album cover. In March, we tackled video games.

All the participants are top notch guys, and the whole thing is a lot of fun. It's a good way to blow off some creative steam, plus, no one mocks me (openly) for my choices. There's talk that the whole venture may soon have its own website, so stay tuned.

No comments:

 
Sequential Life © copyright 2006 Mathew Digges. All rights reserved.