2006-10-18

Hey Baby

These flowers are for you, interwebernet reader...



Let's not fight again. I promise to treat you good, baby. I know I was gone for a while, and you were worried sick, but I'm back now. We can pick up where we left off...

After a few false starts and stutters, I believe that I am back. We are moved and mostly unpacked (Found my pens!) It was quite a time, and looking back, I wish I would have documented it more... and maybe I will in a retroactive way.

During the downtime, I lost sight of what this was all about... mainly having fun. So after the moving, painting, unpacking, etc... I had the added "What the hell am I doing, anyway?" stalling a return. Tsk...

... but now I'm back again, baby. It'll be better than ever... I brought you these... wait... don't close the door, sweets... ak, my foot... what? ow! I'm sorry baby, please! Don't go... those flowers were 9 bucks...

No comments:

 
Sequential Life © copyright 2006 Mathew Digges. All rights reserved.